The information we collect
We may receive information about you:
- when you contact us directly, normally via our website or our HR/Referrals/Enquiries teams, whether to apply for a post, our services or to make an enquiry or other request,
- from other third parties who may lawfully pass to us information about you.
How we’ll use your information,
We will use your information (which we receive from you or third parties) for a variety of purposes,
- to provide or manage any information and services which you have requested,
- to help us identify you when you contact us,
- for general administration purposes,
- to help us improve the quality of our services,
- to carry out analysis
We may share your information for any of these purposes with:
- our service providers and agents who perform services on our behalf (once you are employed by us), this is done in accordance with the principles outlined in the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
We do not share your data with any third parties, with the exception of:
- when we have been asked to provide information for legal or regulatory purposes,
- when we are progressing existing or future legal proceedings.
How long we’ll keep your information
We’ll keep your information for as long as you have a relationship with us. After the relationship ends, we’ll keep it where we may need it for our legitimate purposes e.g. to help us respond to queries or complaints, or for other reasons e.g. responding to requests from regulators.
Transferring your information overseas
Your information may be transferred and stored in countries within the European Economic Area (EEA).
We try to keep our website secure. However, we ask you to recognise that when providing your information to us through our website or when you send us or ask us to send you any of your confidential information by email, that the internet and email communications over the internet may not be secure. We cannot be responsible for any loss or unauthorised interception of information transmitted via the internet which is beyond our control.
We collect anonymous information about how people use our website, so we can improve the site.
We use ‘cookies’, which are small files we place onto your computer to collect information about how you browse. These cookies aren’t used to identify you personally.
We use Google Analytics to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. This information is only processed in a way which does not identify anyone. We do not make, and do not allow Google to make, any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website.
You can opt out of Google analytics by visiting https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
You have a number of rights relating to your information e.g. to see what we hold, to ask us to share it with another party, ask us to update incorrect or incomplete details, to object to or restrict processing of it, to make a complaint etc.
If you would like at any time to make changes to the way that we communicate to you by post, telephone or email, please contact DataProtectionLead-CS@carevisions.co.uk.
Changes made will be actioned within five working days, although due to the way that we select and use data it may take up to one calendar month for the changes to become effective.
Data Security & Protection Lead (Children’s Services)
Castle Business Park